Saturday, April 02, 2005

snags

I'm realizing just how difficult it is to knit with a paper cut on the left index finger, squarely across the pad of the finger - an area that comes into regular contact with the needle each time I make a new stitch. I've been trying to compensate by shifting the burden to the middle finger of my left hand, but it feels awkward and progress is slow. At this rate, my prototype version of the Honeymoon Cami is going to take an inordinate amount of time to complete... Which isn't such a tragedy, as the weather is still chilly and gloomy - not exactly bare-skin, shorts-and-cami weather. So perhaps I should focus on the spring scarf instead? Another snag not directly related to the knitting process itself; I've been trying to post pictures of my knitting to this blog, but am having trouble with this Hello/Picasa software. With a bit of luck, I'll have my photos posted shortly...

No comments: