Tuesday, April 05, 2005

i must, i must, i must increase my bust...

Okay, enough sillyness, I don't even remember what that's from. Anyway... The point is that I am done shaping the bust of the cami. I just have to do straight stockinette until the body measures 12 inches. Problem is, it's kind of hard to tell whether I'm currently at 11.25" or 11.5" due to the whole knitting in the round thing. I have to keep the knitting all puckered and squashed together so none of the stitches slide off the needles. I'll try measuring again before deciding how many more rounds I need to knit - anywhere from 3 to 5. Maybe I can stop at the happy medium of four more rounds?

So... I will (1) finish writing a response to Quinci's email; (2) finish knitting the body of the cami, leaving the neck and armhole shaping for later this week; (3) go to bed. That's the plan, let's see if I stick to it :oP

No comments: