Sunday, April 03, 2005

"never mix pleasure with commitment"

I've been working non-stop on the cami all day. Okay, I lie. Well, more like exaggerate. I worked constantly between getting up and dinnertime, and again from post-dinner until Desperate Housewives - so essentially, noon-5 and 7-9. And now I'm taking this timeout to watch DH and write this.

So how much progress have I made? The waist part is all done, and I'm working on shaping the bust. As intimidated as I was by the increases, I'm discovering they're not so bad. Well, that's assuming I'm doing it properly. Too late to turn back, I'll just keep doing what I've been doing and hope for the best.

I was kind of a late convert to DH, but now I'm totally hooked. I wait all week for this show (this one and Alias, one of my other guilty pleasures). I seem to collect at least one quotable every week. Tonight's is a piece of advice from town slut Edie (not to be confused with town whore Maisy), who has no problem mixing business with pleasure, but dispenses the advice: "Never mix pleasure with commitment." New motto?

No comments: