Sunday, April 03, 2005

don't count your chickens...

Bad news. I celebrated the recovery of slipped stitches too soon. I've discovered an extra stitch, but can't identify where it comes from. So now I have to make a decision. I can keep on going and omit an increase on this round, or I can rip out stitches and try to figure out where the extra stitch appeared. My best guess is that either I picked up one stitch too many when I was picking up those stitches, or I made a mistake in the previous increase round. What to do what to do... Okay, still can't identify the mistake, so I think I'll have to go ahead with the increase round, omitting a single increase. Dammit I really didn't want to make a mistake with this project... But then, maybe this is why this is merely my prototype version of the Honeymoon Cami and not the ultimate, final end product...

1 comment:

laeunie said...

to me one and only sister! *mwah* congrats on this blog of yours... along with the cami... i'm sure it'll be beaUtiful.
which brings me to the next point: you odd duck, you! haha... now i know that i'm not all alone in the odd duck area of the pond!
so... here's to you... a boone's perhaps?
and there is some yay-ing going on here. i'm the first to commit to a comment! :O)