Sunday, April 03, 2005

pictures posted - sort of

I still haven't been able to get them on here directly. I've had to post them to an online album instead. They can be found here:
http://community.webshots.com/album/313925513KErWOz

I'll keep posting updated pictures as I take them. I'll probably wait until I finish shaping the bust to post another set. Those photos will document my pride and joy - before I potentially ruin everything as I start on the V-neck and armholes. I have to admit that I did try knitting a sleeveless top before, but the neck and strap shaping tripped me up. It's the whole "reverse shaping as necessary" thing that stumps me. So I guess this might be where the official Honeymoon Cami KAL (Knit Along) blog/bulletin board may become useful. We shall see...

And now, back to work.

No comments: