Monday, March 15, 2010

Also ridiculously excited about...

...stamps. Rubber stamps. Wedding rubber stamps that look kind of like this, only with our names, initials, and addresses.

I purchased a whole set of wedding stamps - invitation return address, monogram, and newlywed return address - from SugarLetter on etsy. Etsy has been a great resource, to say the least. Not only have I purchased these stamps and a save-the-date postcard design, but I also have gotten a lot of ideas from the countless hours I throw away browsing etsy shop. At least I get something out of those wasted hours??

There is clearly a lot left on the to-do list, but for now, I'd like to think we're doing pretty well. Or at least keeping our heads above water in this whole wedding-planning process. So I'm feeling pretty good right now and hope to keep that feeling for a while. Until I realize I have a dozen other tasks that need doing right away, that is!

No comments: