Friday, December 14, 2007

Old habits...

definitely die hard.

My modus operandi: Enthusiastically start keeping a journal (either the old-fashioned kind or the online kind) with daily entries, sometimes multiple entries in a single 24-hour period. Then the enthusiasm gradually (and sometimes precipitously) peters out. The entries are now few and far between, with the time gap between entries gradually increasing. Until one day... Nothing.

I suppose this isn't an uncommon occurrence; I'm sure other people experience the same or similar trend... Which makes me feel quite better, because let's face it, we all like company when it comes to our failings, vices, and the like - no?

Well, here's one of my few-and-far-betweens. I am writing out of a vague sense of obligation - which is experienced through a delicate bite of guilt - but mostly because I want to share my latest FO - Auntie Soo's Angora Cabled Scarf.


Above: Auntie Soo's Angora Cabled Scarf. See above link for pattern; project notes can be found here.

No comments: