Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's official, I'm a disgruntled customer...

... of the USPS.

I realized all over again last night, as I was talking it through with my sweetie, just how upsetting that particular post office experience had been for me. Not only was it inappropriate for the postal employee(s) to behave in such a rude manner, but it was especially inappropriate for him to raise his voice at me. (As far as I can recall, only my parents have ever done that, and if my parents saw fit to raise their voices to me, well, I know I deserved it.)

And now the invitations we sent to my parents and to my sister have arrived, bearing not only the red hand-cancellation stamp, but also the black printed ones - so now they look even worse than they would have if I hadn't gone to the trouble of hand-stamping them. The post office ended up sending the invites through all of the machines anyway, so I may as well have just stuck them all in the mailbox down the street and saved myself some trouble and a whole lot of upset!

No comments: