Monday, June 28, 2010

Bye bye single days...

This past weekend, some of my local girl friends and I spent a few hours bidding a fond farewell to my days as a singleton. Here is the story of the weekend, in pictures. (Many thanks to my sister for playing photographer.)

Starting off with some ceviche & oyster happy hour at Hank's Oyster Bar in Old Town...
Ceviche at Hank's Oyster Bar

Beautiful wine tasting setup, courtesy of the Curious Grape:
The wine tasting setup - Curious Grape does a fantastic job!

The wine tasting setup - Curious Grape does a fantastic job!

The wine tasting commences...
Yum - I'll have another sip!

The sisters

Yum, strawberries!

Tiara + shawl

Delicious - a "four play" cookbook filled with yummy dessert recipes

"Unmentionables"

What's a bachelorette party without shots? Hence the double shot of Patron...
Umm, is that really a double shot of Patron?

Apparently it's not a bachelorette without shots

1 comment:

Shelby said...

That was just SO much fun! It was definitely the shot that did me in. Yikes. :)