Monday, April 13, 2009

Observations

(As posted on Ravelry...)

Things I've realized today while blog-browsing instead of doing Real Work:
(1) I read too many blogs.
(2) I read WAY too many blogs now that I've added about a dozen new ones to my Google Reader.
(3) My favorite blogs have beautiful photos.
(4) I enjoy looking at beautiful photos.
(5) My favorite blogs are my favorite blogs in large part because they have beautiful photos.
(6) I do not take beautiful photos.
(7) Therefore, I/my blog can never become one of my favorites.
(8) It's not like my blog gets regular updates, anyway... Or any updates at all ;o)


(As added by Kate...)

May I add
(9) we all read the same blogs which we quote when someone is looking for advice
(10) my blog was marketing fodder for my first half marathon and the accompanying fundraising. The only reason I don't delete it is because it is funny to read my newbie running entries.
(11) I write lots of blog posts in my head that never make it to blogger.

Agree (1) with #11!

No comments: