Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Stitch DC Stash Club - ooh!

I think I am going to have to take the plunge and sign up to become a "Charter Member" of Stitch DC's Stash Club... Only 135 bucks (if I sign up by the 15th) for 13 projects including yarn and pattern. Quite the bargain! (As I rationalize to myself :oP)


Stitch DC Stash Club FAQ

Thank you for all your inquiries about Stitch DC Stash Club
Here are just a few clarifications:
Membership would be for twelve months/1 year starting January 2008. Sorry for the previous typo. I can only blame too little coffee. But as a Charter Member, you'll receive an extra shipment of yarn in December 2007 -- next month--.
How to I become a Charter Member.... To become a charter member you must join by November 15. This is so I can be finalize my December yarn order.
What is the price... As a charter member, there is a discount membership price of $135. After November 15, membership will go up to $165.

Project sizes... this is more than just a sock club. I will work to develop projects that are manageable and can be completed with the yarn that I send you each month.

Yarn Types and Skein Sizes... I have sought out yarn from all over. Some custom dyes, other unique small producers. Everyone is special, beautiful. The amount of yarn will vary each month but rest assured there will be enough for each project.
Projects... think socks, lace shawls, purses -- felted and not, mittens and maybe even a summer tank.
How do I join... Just call or stop by the store. You can pay with a credit card. If you are buying a gift for a friend or loved one, just let us know so we can put a nice note in December shipment.
I hope this answers some of your questions. If you have any more just call or email me at mconnolly@stitchdc.com.
Thanks for considering joining this special club. I can't wait to share my December's Pick. I custom designed the yarn and it is very dear to me.

Stitch DC Inc.
Marie Connolly
202.544.8900
731 8th Street SE
Washington, DC 20003

No comments: